We provide the setting for your senior photo session, but what you bring to it is uniquely you! From ideas for what to wear to who you can bring, we’ve got a few references in place to get your wheels turning.
Your personal style paired with our expertise is the perfect way to show the world who you are! For more ideas, take a look at some styling options that you may already have in your wardrobe.
What’s the best way to add personality to your portraits? PROPS!
Bringing your own individual props to your session can add creativity and uniqueness to any photo, and can also help to bring out your personality. Feel free to bring sports jerseys, trophies, books, albums, or anything that showcases your interests.
WHAT TO BRING
They’ve been with you, some from the beginning, and have helped to get you to where you are now. Get your family, best friends, and/or beloved pet to our studio for your session to remember this time with them with unforgettable photos you’ll all cherish.
• Favorite Books
• Musical Instrument
• Band Uniform
• Mascot Costume
• T-shirt from College You Plan To Attend
• Armed Services Uniform
• Senior Ring
• Confetti Or Balloons
• Then & Now Photo Comparison
• Car, Truck Or Motorcycle (Only Outdoor Scenes, please)
• Artwork (Your Painting, Drawings Or Sculptures)
• Costumes (Favorite Superhero Or Character)
• Pets (Bring A Pet Carrier Or Someone To Watch Your Pet While You Complete Your Session)
• Sports Equipment (Ball, Cleats, Gloves, Helmet)
• Letterman Jacket Or FFA Jacket
• Uniform Or Jersey
• Pom Poms
• Pageant Crown & Sash
• Hats – Ball Cap, Cowboy Hat or Tierra/Crown
(Save For Last So You Don’t Have Hat Hair Your Whole Session)