1. What was your first impression when you walked into the studio?
“When I walked in, I felt nothing but love. Everyone there wanted my experience to be the best it could be and they succeeded. I felt pampered, beautiful, and beyond welcomed into the studio. Thank you, Cady!”
2. How was your experience with the photographer(s)?
“All the photographers were so kind and encouraging. I am not a big picture person and feel awkward when trying to pose, but the photographers did amazing at helping me pose and giving me ample amounts of praise when they took the pictures. They helped to build confidence in each person they photographed. ”
3. What was your favorite part of your Senior Session?
“My favorite part of my senior session was seeing the excitement the photographers got when they took pictures. They were genuinely happy to take my picture and were thrilled each time they saw the results.”
4. What did you think of your photos when you saw them?
“I was in love with my pictures when I got them back. The editing and lighting were perfect, which created beautiful photos. I could not believe that I was looking at myself in the photographs.“
5. Is there anything else you want to share about your experience with Cady?
“Through my experience at CADY, I learned that it is okay to step outside your comfort zone, be confident in who you are and have a whole lot of fun in the process.”
Everyone there wanted my experience to be the best it could be and they succeeded.