As we prepare to open our studios back up, we are carefully evaluating and preparing to expand our levels of service. We want to assure guests that our company’s commitment to the safety of the communities that we serve is one that we take very seriously. The approach we have established is what we are doing to protect our guests, what we are doing to protect our staff members and recommendations we have for those visiting our studios. We will be continuously evaluating the recommendations of local government and safety officials and updating as needed.
We’ll have masks available for you, our employees, and every photographer.
We’ll have sanitizing stations available around the studio so you can keep your hands clean.
Our studios might feel a little empty. That’s because we’re spacing out sessions to limit contact.
We’re revamping our system to limit unnecessary touching.
We’re showing up feeling eager to make these the best Senior photos yet, so start getting excited!
Masks will be made available for employees.
Sanitization stations will be available in all employee areas and employees will be instructed to wash their hands throughout the day.
Safe social distancing in studios and at events will be done to ensure there will be limited contact with clients.
The number of employees per car will be limited to 2 when driving to and from an event.
If an employee is experiencing Covid-19 like symptoms and not feeling well, in accordance with The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act), Cady will be providing paid sick leave.
• Please limit guests to 1 person per student session.
• We recommend that any elderly family members or medically fragile do not accompany the high school senior to our studios for their portraits if at all possible.
• Masks will be provided to any customers desiring one.
• We recommend that anyone medically fragile or with compromised immunity call our Customer Service team to book their session in private before our studios open for general booking at 9 am. These will be limited to only 2 times a day to ensure maximum social distancing and the photographers will be mandated to wear a mask during this session.
• Give each other space and follow the social distancing guidelines.
• Wash and sanitize your hands often. We will have sanitation stations throughout our studios for your convenience.
• Most importantly, if you feel sick, have a fever, are coughing, have difficulty breathing, or if in the last two weeks you’ve been in close contact with a person with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.