We want to assure guests that our company’s commitment to the safety of the communities that we serve is one that we take very seriously. The approach we have established is what we are doing to protect our guests, what we are doing to protect our staff members and recommendations we have for those visiting our studios. We will be continuously evaluating the recommendations of local government and safety officials and updating as needed.
We’ll have sanitizing stations available around the studio so you can keep your hands clean.
Our studios might feel a little empty. That’s because we’re spacing out sessions to limit contact.
We’re revamping our system to limit unnecessary touching.
We’re showing up feeling eager to make these the best Senior photos yet, so start getting excited!
• Please limit guests to 1 person per student session.
• Temperatures will be checked upon arrival for all employees and customers and anyone with an elevated temperature will not be permitted in the studio.
• Masks will be provided to any customers desiring one. **Please note we are following all local ordinances that may mandate that all customers wear face masks when their photo is not actively being taken.
• We recommend that any elderly family members or medically fragile do not accompany the high school senior to our studios for their portraits if at all possible.
• We recommend that anyone medically fragile or with compromised immunity call our Customer Service team to book their session in private before our studios open for general booking at 9 am. These will be limited to only 2 times a day to ensure maximum social distancing and the photographers will be mandated to wear a mask during this session.
• Give each other space and follow the social distancing guidelines.
• Wash and sanitize your hands often. We have sanitation stations throughout our studios for your convenience.
• We recommend that guests bring their own props. Please see our Senior Prep page for ideas.
• All chairs and shareable items will be sanitized with an Ultraviolet Light Sterilizing Wand between uses.
• We are adding disposable, one-time-use adhesive protective strips inside all shirts and tuxes. After each and every use we will spray them down with sanitizing spray and go over each item with an Ultraviolet Light Sterilizing Wand. In addition to this, we are increasing our quantity of articles and deep cleaning them on a weekly basis.
• Most importantly, if you feel sick, have a fever, are coughing, have difficulty breathing, or if in the last two weeks you’ve been in close contact with a person with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.